→ Looking for motorcycle rider training in Auckland; need to progress to your 6R or 6F licence, as NZTA approved Competency Based Training and Assessment (CBTA) providers, we'll get you there safely and efficiently.
Just passed your BHST but lacking confidence on the road, or do you feel you are already riding at the required standard to take the CBTA 6R or 6F test, perhaps you just need a couple of lessons to get you there; we cater to riders of all levels with one on one rider training.
What are the benefits of the CBTA route to getting your licence?
- Reduce the time it takes to become fully licensed;
- You will be a safer and more skillfull rider;
- You'll learn a host of survival skills on your bike, not from a book;
- You'll enjoy your riding through gaining confidence in your ability.
Auckland will look like a whole new world on two wheels!
Why choose us?
Through Ridecraft in Auckland you won’t just learn to ride, you will learn to be a great rider.
- Tailored courses to coach you from 6L (learner) to 6F (full);
- Born again bikers - returning to biking, don't leave your safety to chance, we provide a special one day road based course;
- Can't make it for the day, we provide refresher courses by the hour;
- Confidence builder courses;
- Advanced Roadcraft;
- Lots of fun!
Auckland trusts Ridecraft to put safe, confident riders on the road, and you will be one of them.
About our rider training
You will quickly feel at ease on your ride with our professionally qualified, patient and experienced instructors. Your instructor will support and guide you until you feel confident that you are ready to get your licence.
We supply Schuberth full face helmets equipped with Cardo comms systems, so that your instructor can communicate with you on your ride for maximum safety and optimum learning.
You'll bring appropriate riding gear, your warranted and registered bike and an eager mind.